GG&G AR-15 Free Float Tactical Forearm Rails are made to work with the GG&G AR15 Free-Float Tactical Forearm (GGG-1201). The Free Float Tactical Forearm by GG&G comes with a full set of scope rails and panels, each of which is available separately here. These GG&G Fore-End Rails let you customize your AR15 fore end setup any way you want! Outfit your rifle with the rails and forearm panels installed in the locations that best suit your accessories, mission requirements and shooting style. The unique design of the GG&G Tactical Forearm Rail system allows the end user to place rails and forearm panels at all twelve clock positions. The GG&G Forearm Panels are made of solid polymer and are the same thickness as the removable rails, so when the covers are in place, the profile is no larger than the forearm.
This collection of GG&G Rails lets you choose from a number of options:
- GGG-1206: GG&G Half Length Forearm Panels, top/bottom, for Free Float Tactical Forearm - covers at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions. Two halves placed together make a full panel.
- GGG-1207: GG&G Half Length Forearm Panels - 3 & 9 o'clock
- GGG-1208: GG&G Full Length Dovetail Rails, top/bottom - 12 & 6 o'clock rails - two halves placed together make a full rail
- GGG-1209: GG&G Half Length Dovetail Rails, top/bottom - 12 & 6 o'clock
- GGG-1210: GG&G Half Length Side Dovetail Rails - 3 & 9 o'clock
- GGG-1211: GG&G Half Length Offset Side Dovetail Rails - ambidextrous design
The GG&G Free Float Tactical Forearm Rails are manufactured from billet 6061 T6 aluminum alloy and are Type III hard coat anodized in a durable tactical non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec. The forearm panels are manufactured from solid acetal cold polymer.