2,545 Brands 452 Categories All Departments
not yet rated review & rate

Product No Longer Available

Unfortunately Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075 is no longer carried by OpticsPlanet. You can also explore other items in the Training Gear category yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you!

This model of training video from Gun Video has been discontinued and is no longer available. Please choose from our selection of other fine Gun Video instructional DVDs, or browse the videos available from other makers of training DVDs including Safariland videos, RCBS DVDs, and Canon instructional DVDs.

Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075 Product Info

Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Gun Video Training Gear.

This product represents a new milestone in the self-defense and martial arts industry. B.O.B. is an accurately sculpted human torso that is made of a tough, yet "pliable" material that actually feels like your hitting a real human being's. And, it is tough... designed to take a blow... both from punches and kicks... even from walking sticks and canes. I've actually struck mine full force with a six foot bow at full extension, and B.O.B. just came back for more. Yet his skin is so realistic and the way his muscles feel is amazingly similar to a human beings. I've kicked him, elbowed him, kneed him, punched him... I've even headbutted B.O.B. As with any punching bag, I strongly recommend wearing gloves when punching, but you need to take the gloves off and grab B.O.B. by the neck. It's quite a workout for your hands and it's extremely realistic training. B.O.B. has a 17" neck and wears an extra large tee shirt. You can adjust his height from 5'6" to 6'1" to 6'7", plus B.O.B. can weigh up to 275 lbs. when you fill the base up completely with water. So you can see... B.O.B. is quite an adversary. Order yours now before December 15th and get the B.O.B. instructional workout video FREE! B.O.B. will make you stronger and tougher, and bring out the fighter in you. image

Package Contents:

• Gun Video T0075 Body Opponent Bag

Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075 Related Products

Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075 Unorderable Models

Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075, MPN: T0075, Code: GV-TQ-T0075

Gun Video B.O.B. Training System T0075 Comments