The following sunglasses selection guide will help you identify the best sunglasses for specific outdoor activities. Every sport and activity requires appropriate sunglass frame and lens features to optimize your experience. Selecting the correct sunglasses will help to deliver cutting edge technology that works to ensure the highest level of protection and performance for an active lifestyle. We at OpticsPlanet offer you the latest models of designer sunglasses, polarized sunglasses, goggles by Bolle, Body Specs, Serengeti Sunglasses, AO Eyewear, Wiley-X, ESS, Bobster, SportRX and Revision. In addition you will receive Free Shipping on orders over $49!
Decide on the Primary Use
- Will you be wearing your sunglasses for protection while participating in a specific sport or several sports?
- Will you be playing a contact sport or a non-contact sport?
- Will you be watching events from the stands?
- Will your sport be centered around water?
- Will you be in direct sunlight for extended periods of time?
- Will your sport use a ball, like golf?
We have the widest collection of sport sunglasses! We can offer you the latest models of water sports sunglasses including boaters sunglasses, fishing sunglasses and swimming goggles (we even sell prescription swimming goggles). Also, have a look at our best polarized sunglasses and photochromic sunglasses for those sunny days, and get the optimal sunglasses for both golf and tennis! These specific questions will determine what sunglass frames to select as well as what lens and lens features will optimize your experience. OpticsPlanet hopes that you will have a better understanding of the specific frame and lens selection criteria required to purchase the best sunglasses for your needs after reading this article.