InForce Color One Light Flashlight with IR has five high-performance, multi-intensity and programmable LEDs. InForce by Inforce is the lighting choice for any situation. Whether employed on land, at sea, or in the air, no flashlight is more versatile or better suited for modern warfare than the IN FORCE Color flashlight with IR from InForce flashlight. Inforce Inforce Flashlight works with 2 123 Lithium Batteries.
With among the virtually limitless missions suitable for the In Force Color flashlight IR by InForce are a field light, close quarters battle, high-risk search, prisoner control, ground crew operations, fluid detection, target designation, and explosive detection and identification.
The Inforce INFORCE Color lighting system renders all tactical options available to the professional soldier when preparing any mission.
Color Uses for Inforce Color One Light IR Flashlight:
- Red: Night Vision
- Blue: Fluid Detection
- Green: Map Reading/Safety
- White: Floodlight or IR Illumination
Modes of Operation for Inforce In-force Color and IR FlashLight:
- Constant White: High, Medium or Low
- Momentary White: High, Medium or Low
- Program/Select Color: Cycles through 4 secondary LED color light options - Red, Green, Blue and White/IR
- Constant Color: High, Medium or Low
- Momentary Color: High, Medium or Low
We also offer another flashlight from Inforce Series Inforce, such as Inforce White 150 Lumen LED Flashlight and Inforce White and Color LED Flashlight.
In Force Primary LED White and secondary LEDs color and IR Flashlight available models:
- INF-B-W-RGBIR: InForce Black, color and IR LED Flash light
- INF-S-W-RGBIR: Inforce Sand Flashlight, color and IR LED