InForce Color One Light Flashlight has five high-performance, multi-intensity and programmable LEDs. InForce by is the lighting choice for any situation. Whether employed on land, at sea, or in the air, no flashlight is more versatile or better suited for modern warfare than the INFORCE Color flashlight from Inforce flashlight. In Force Flashlight works with 2 123 Lithium Batteries.
With among the virtually limitless missions suitable for the In Force Color flashlight by are a field light, close quarters battle, high-risk search, prisoner control, ground crew operations, fluid detection, target designation, and explosive detection and identification.
The INFORCE Color lighting system renders all tactical options available to the professional soldier when preparing any mission.
Color Uses for Inforce Color One Light Flashlight:
- Red: Night Vision
- Blue: Fluid Detection
- Green: Map Reading/Safety
- White: Floodlight or IR Illumination
Modes of Operation for Inforce Color FlashLight:
- Constant White: High, Medium or Low
- Momentary White: High, Medium or Low
- Program/Select Color: Cycles through 4 secondary LED color light options - Red, Green, Blue and White/IR
- Constant Color: High, Medium or Low
- Momentary Color: High, Medium or Low
We also offer another flashlight from Series Inforce, such as Inforce White 150 Lumen LED Flashlight and Inforce White, Color and IR LED Flashlight.
In Force Primary LED White and secondary LEDs color Flashlight available models:
- INF-B-W-RGBW: In force Black Flashlight, with Color LEDs
- INF-S-W-RGBW: InForce Flash light Sand, with LEDs Color