ITT Night Quest 6015 Gen 3 Night Vision Scopes
Manufactured by ITT Industries Night Vision, the leading
producer of Gen 3 night vision devices, the ITT NightQuest 6015 Gen 3 Night Vision Monocular
is designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications. Based on units used by the U.S. military, the Night Quest 6015 Gen 3 Night Vision Monocular
features the most advanced Gen 3 image intensifier tube with Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) which automatically adjusts the brightness of the image tube for varying light conditions. Identical to the PVS-14
but with out the Variable Gain Control, the lightweight and versatile Night Quest 6015 Night Vision scope
can be head-mounted, handheld or camera adapted . Factory new and backed by ITT's comprehensive 2-year warranty the Night Quest 6015 Monocular
is the most versatile, cost effective, Gen 3 camera adaptable monocular available today.
Specifications for ITT Night Quest 6015 Gen 3 Night Vision scope:
Features of ITT Night Quest 6015 Night Vision scope:
|Field of View (Degrees): || 40|
|Magnification: || 1X|
|Resolution: || 64 lp (typical)|
|Brightness Gain: || 3000 fL/fL, minimum|
|Diopter Adjustment: || +2 to -6 diopters|
|Objective Lens: || F/1.2|
|Eyepiece Lens: || EFL 26 mm|
|Focus Range: || 25 cm to Infinity|
|Voltage Required: || 2.7 - 3.0 Volts|
|Battery Type: || Two AA size|
|Battery Life: || Approx. 50 hrs at room temp.|
|Weight w/ batteries: || 13.5 oz (680 grams)|
|Dimensions: || 4.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 2.25" (H)|
|Operating Temperature Range (Degrees Celsius): || -51 to +52|
|Storage Temperature Range (Degrees Celsius): || -51 to +85|
- High resolution 64 lp (typical), high gain and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted or camera adapted
- Automatic high-light cutoff
- Lightweight only 13.5 oz w/ batteries
- Camera and video adaptable
- Comprehensive two-year factory warranty
- ITT Night Quest 6015 Gen 3 Night Vision scope
- Head Mount Assembly - Allows for hands-free operation. Accommodates the user's head size and eye positioning.
- Medium & Thick Brow Pads - Changeable pads.
- Head Mount Adapter - Attaches NQ6015 to head mount assembly. Allows the user to position the monocular in front of either eye.
- Eye Cup- Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage.
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the NQ6015 carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.