Moro Vision PVS-7B Gen 2 Night Vision Goggle
for recreational, law enforcement and military applications. Battle proven by the U.S. military, the PVS-7B Gen 2 Night Vision Goggle
features the most advanced Gen 2+ 38 lp (typical) image intensifier tube with Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) which automatically adjusts the brightness of the image tube for varying light conditions. The multifunctional PVS-7B Night Vision Goggle
can be head-mounted, helmet-mounted, hand-held or tripod mounted. Factory new and backed by a comprehensive 2-year warranty, the PVS-7B Goggle
is the most widely recognized, cost effective Gen 2+ NVG available.
Specifications for Moro Vision PVS-7B Gen 2 Night Vision Goggles:
Features of Moro Vision PVS-7B Gen 2 Night Vision Goggles:
|Field of View (Degrees): || 40|
|Magnification: || 1x|
|Resolution: || 38 lp (typical)|
|Diopter Adjustment: || +2 to -6 diopters|
|Interpupillary Adjustment: || 55 to 71mm|
|Objective Lens: || F/1.2|
|Eyepiece Lens: || EFL 26 mm|
|Focus Range: || 20 cm to Infinity|
|Voltage Required: || 2.7 - 3.0 Volts|
|Battery Type: || Two AA size|
|Battery life: || Approx. 30 hrs at room temp|
|Weight w/ batteries: || 24 oz (680 grams)|
|Operating Temperature Range (Degrees Celsius): || -51 to +52|
|Storage Temperature Range (Degrees Celsius): || -51 to +85|
- High resolution 38 lp (typical), high gain and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Multifunctional: Hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, or tripod mounted
- Lightweight only 24 oz w/ batteries
- Equipped with momentary or continuous IR switch
- Automatic high-light cutoff
- Comprehensive two-year warranty
- Moro Vision PVS-7B Gen 2 Night Vision Goggles
- Head Mount Assembly - Allows for hands free operation. Accommodates user's head size and eye positioning.
- Medium & Thick Brow Pads - Changeable pads.
- Eye Cups - Prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections.
- Soft Carrying Case - Provides convenient storage.
- Shoulder Strap - Attaches to the PVS-7B carrying case for easy portability.
- Lens Paper - Used to lightly clean the objective and eyepiece glass surfaces.
- Sacrificial Window- Shields the optics from sand, air particles or anything that may scratch the lens.
- Demist Shields - Snaps onto the eyepiece to prevent condensation from forming on the optics.