Jackson Safety Gloves are made tough to protect workers against all the hazards of their jobs. From construction gloves to cut-resistant Kevlar gloves made for the most dangerous job sites, Jackson Safety Gloves are the ones that workers in construction, industrial and manufacturing settings rely on to meet compliance standards and keep themselves safe. Jackson Safety Work Gloves come in a variety of safety ratings to meet different on-the-job safety requirements. For protection against abrasions, lacerations, chemicals, Jackson Safety makes a protective glove to fit your needs:
- Jackson Safety G10 Gloves are thin-mil gloves for lab work, food handling, electronic assembly, electrical contracting, painting, manufacturing, and automotive work.
- Jackson Safety G40 Gloves are general purpose gloves commonly used for general maintenance, masonry work, shipping and receiving evironments, precision assembly work, controls handling, and packaging and inspection.
- Jackson Safety G50 Gloves are heavier-duty general purpose gloves typically used for building maintenance, HVAC/Equipment operating, automotive repair, and landscaping work.
- Jackson Safety G60 Gloves are cut-resistant gloves and accessory sleeves, with varied levels of cut protection. Common uses include metal fabrication, glass handling, automotive and aerospace assembly, and stamping and assembly.
- Jackson Safety G80 Gloves offer chemical resistance against acids, caustics, bases, solvents and other aqueous solutions.