Jaguar 33032 Men's Rx Eyeglasses with custom-made Lined Bifocal prescription lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. The Jaguar collection specializes in catering to the "Executive Man". Jaguar specializes in designing both large sized, stylish models as well as sportier designs perfect for the young professional. Each model features outstanding detailing and quality, as well as an assortment of desirable colors and shapes that embody the sleek design of the world-class autos. The elite craftsmanship is apparent in every offering. Crafted in metal and titanium, often with zyl accents and featuring Jaguar's signature logo, the frames are both durable and comfortable.
As an authorized dealer of Jaguar Prescription Eye Glasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Glasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer genuine Jaguar 33032 with bi-focals at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included! The Jaguar 33032 Rx eyeglasses for men presented on this page are available with Lined Bifocal Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Jaguar eyeglass frames with single vision (lenses taht correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance), please have a look a Jaguar33032 Rx Eye Glasses. If you are interested in buying this eyeglass frame with no line multifocal lenses, please place for Jaguar 33032 Rx No Line Progressive eyeglasses here. Along with the Rx version of the 33032, we also carry the Jaguar 33032 Eyeglass Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you need your own optician to prepare your prescription. The craftsmanship of the Jaguar 33032 bifocal prescription lenses eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting bifocal eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort.
See our Guide To Rx Glasses for information on how to order the Jaguar Rx 33032 with bifocals from our store. Contact Us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Jaguar 33032 lined multifocal glasses.
Genuine Jaguar Eyeglass 33032 Styles:
- Jaguar 33032 Eyeglasses: 490 Black-Brown-Gunmetal Frame, Size 59/18-145
- Jaguar 33032 Eyeglasses: 570 Silver-Black Frame, Size 59/18-145
Specifications for Jaguar 33032 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):
- Jaguar 33032 Prescription Rx Eyeglasses for Men with Lined Bi-Focal Lenses
Jaguar Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Bifocal Glasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglass Prescription.
Available Jaguar 33032 Rx Lens Styles:
These Jaguar Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as Jaguars Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Jaguar 33032 Eyeglasses frames without prescription lenses
Jaguar Bifocal Eyeglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00