Jaguar 39315 Prescription Progressive Eyeglasses for Men with custom-made no-line progressive lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. The Jaguar collection specializes in catering to the "Executive Man". Jaguar specializes in designing both large sized, stylish models as well as sportier designs perfect for the young professional. Each model features outstanding detailing and quality, as well as an assortment of desirable colors and shapes that embody the sleek design of the world-class autos. The elite craftsmanship is apparent in every offering. Crafted in metal and titanium, often with zyl accents and featuring Jaguar's signature logo, the frames are both durable and comfortable.
As an authorized dealer of Jaguar Rx Prescription Optical Glasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyelasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer Jaguar 39315 with no line multifocal lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included! The Jaguar 39315 Progressive eyeglasses presented on this page are available with progressive lenses. If you would like to order these Jaguar eyeglass frames with lined multifocal lenses or in other words bifocal lenses, please have a look a Jaguar 39315 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the 39315, we also carry the Jaguar 39315 Eye Glasses Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you need your own optician to prepare your prescription.
The craftsmanship of the Jaguar 39315 progressive eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eye wear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. Distinguishing itself with confidence and a touch of flair, the Jaguar tradition continues to speed forward.
See our How to Read Your Prescription guide for information on how to order the Jaguar No Line Bifocal 39315 from our on-line store. Contact Us if our Progressive Glasses experts may provide assistance with the Jaguar 39315 progressive eye glasses. We are also here to help with the 39315 and our complete collection of Jaguar products including Jaguar Eyeglasses, Jaguar Eyeglass Frames, Jaguar Prescription Sun Glasses and non-prescription Jaguar Men's Sunglasses.
Genuine Jaguar Eyeglass 39315 Styles:
- Jaguar 39315 Eyeglasses: 510 Brown Frame, Size 57/19-140
- Jaguar 39315 Eyeglasses: 610 Black Frame, Size 57/19-140
- Jaguar 39315 Eyeglasses: 650 Gunmetal Frame, Size 57/19-140
Specifications for Jaguar 39315 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):|| 57|
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):||19|
- Genuine Jaguar 39315 Prescription Rx Eyeglasses with No Line Progressive Lenses
Jaguar Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Jaguar 39315 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Jaguar Eyeglasses
are also available as Jaguar Frames without prescription lenses:
Jaguar 39315 Men's Eyeglasses without lenses
Jaguar Progressive Eyeglasses Rx Lenses
are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00