John Galliano sunglasses with your progressive prescription lenses deliver a thoughtful and pleasant look by carrying your personal customized vision needs in this modernistic frame. Our line of John Galliano Sunglasses will assist you in choosing the right fit for you and assure you will look your best for almost any occasion. Stop by our eyewear page and see our other sunglasses we are sure you will enjoy.
As an authorized dealer of John Galliano Sunglasses we sell only 100% authentic John Galliano JG 0012 Rx prescription No Line Progressive sunglasses. The Rx JG0012 with Progressive lenses is the product of John Galliano craftsmanship and feature long-lasting frames that provide a superb fit and unmatched comfort. Our progressive lenses are prepared by an authorized John Galliano lab to John Galliano Eyewear specifications for the highest optical performance. John Galliano JG0012 no line multifocal sunglasses not only make you look good, but they also protect your vision by absorbing 100% of ultraviolet (UV) rays. Contact Us if our Rx sunglasses experts may help with your order of the John Galliano Progressive JG0012 prescription sun glasses by John Galliano. We are also here to help with our entire collection of John Galliano products including John Galliano Prescription Sunglasses, John Galliano Prescription Eye Glasses, John Galliano Frames and the legendary John Galliano Sunglasses.
- John Galliano Prescription Rx JG0012 Sunglasses with No Line Progressive Lenses
John Galliano Sunglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Sunglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available John Galliano JG0012 Prescription Lens Styles:
These John Galliano Prescription Sunglasses are also available as John Galliano Sunglasses without prescription lenses:
John Galliano JG0012 Sunglasses without lenses
John Galliano Progressive Sunglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00