John Galliano sunglasses with your bifocal prescription lenses uphold the vision correction you need in this stylish and innovative frame. The John Galliano brand holds a great reputation in making each of their products unique in their own way. Make your way to our bifocal prescription sunglasses today and make you next purchase with OpticsPlanet Inc. knowing it will not be your last.
OpticsPlanet is the leading online retailer of Bifocal Sunglasses with the lowest sale prices on the advanced
JG0017 Rx Bi-Focal Sun Glasses by John Galliano, and Shipping is Free! See our Rx Sunglass Guide for information that makes it easy to order the bifocal JG 0017 John Galliano sun glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Rx Sunwear experts may provide assistance with the John Galliano Bi Focal JG0017 Sunglasses or with any of the stunning John Galliano Sunglasses styles including the John Galliano JG0017 Sunglass without prescription lenses and John Galliano Prescription Sunglasses.
- John Galliano Rx JG0017 prescription sunglasses with lined bifocal lenses
John Galliano Sunglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Bi-Focal Sunglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available John Galliano JG0017 Prescription Lens Styles:
These John Galliano Prescription Sunglasses are also available as John Galliano Sunglasses without prescription lenses:
John Galliano JG0017 Sunglasses without lenses
John Galliano Bi Focal Sunglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00