John Galliano Eyeglasses with your bifocal prescription lenses help create comfort in knowing you can have your vision corrected lenses in such a sturdy fashionable frame. Our John Galliano eyeglasses are authentic and come with a full one year warranty along with your prescription lenses. Feel free to browse through our entire bifocal prescription eyeglasses collection and get yourself a pair or two today.
See our Guide To Rx Glasses for information on how to order the John Galliano Rx JG 5028 with bifocals from our store. Contact Us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the John Galliano JG5028 lined multifocal glasses.
- Genuine John Galliano JG 5028 Prescription Rx Eyeglasses with Lined Bi-Focal Lenses
John Galliano Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Bifocal Glasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglass Prescription.
Available John Galliano JG5028 Rx Lens Styles:
These John Galliano Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as John Gallianos Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
John Galliano JG 5028 Eyeglasses frames without prescription lenses
John Galliano Bifocal Eyeglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00