John Galliano eyeglasses with your progressive prescription lenses assist in combining your needed prescription in a fashionable way without spending a lot of time and money. Our dedicated staff of eyewear specialist will walk with you every step of the way in getting your pair of John Galliano eyeglasses right the first time. Contact us with any questions you are struggling with and feel confident in knowing you have someone to trust with your future purchases.
See our How to Read Your Prescription guide for information on how to order the John Galliano No Line Progressive JG5028 from our on-line store. Contact Us if our Progressive Glasses experts may provide assistance with the John Galliano JG 5028 progressive eye glasses. We are also here to help with the JG 5028 and our complete collection of John Galliano products including John Galliano Eyeglasses, John Galliano Eyeglass Frames, John Galliano Prescription Sun Glasses and non-prescription John Galliano Sunglasses.
- Genuine John Galliano JG 5028 Prescription Rx Eyeglasses with No Line Progressive Lenses
John Galliano Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available John Galliano JG5028 Prescription Lens Styles:
These John Galliano Eyeglasses are also available as John Galliano Frames without prescription lenses:
John Galliano JG5028 Eyeglasses without lenses
John Galliano Progressive Eyeglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00