Julbo Explorer Sunglasses are designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, protection and coverage. Julbo top of the line mountaineering sunglass, the Explorer is designed to perform superiorly in high altitude environments, where mountaineers are overly susceptible to eye damage from sun and reflections. Explorer model from Julbo Sunglass features polarized lenses with an anti fog coating, block 100%UV (ABC) and are photochromic. The temple-tips of Julbo Explorer frame are moldable to improve comfort and security. These sunglasses by Julbo have lens what change from a cat 3 to a cat 4 darkness which is ideal for high altitude mountaineering, open water fishing and other high-glare situations. All Julbo Sunglasses are made in France.
Julbo Prescription Explorer Sunglasses are also available from OpticsPlanet. We can fit Julbo Explorer frame with impact-resistant polycarbonate Rx lenses customized to your prescription. If you would like to purchase Julbo Explorer sunglasses with prescription lenses, please visit our web site here. You can also check out our full Julbo prescription sunglasses collection for other Rx-able Julbo models.
The following models of Julbo Explorer mountaineering Sun glasses are available:
- 326114 : Julbo Explorer Sunglasses- Soft Black, Spectron 4 lens
- 326111: Julbo Explorer Sunglasses - White, Spectron 4 lens
- 326722: Julbo Explorer Sunglasses - Soft Black, ALT ARC 4 Altitude ARC
- 326511: Julbo Explorer Sunglasses - Camel - NXT + Polarized + Photochromic 3-4 + Antifog
- 326514: Julbo Explorer Sunglasses - Soft Black, Camel Camel NXT + Polarized + Photochromic 3-4 + Antifog