Labnet Assay Plates - Black, White and Clear on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Labnet Laboratory Consumables.
| Labnet's solid assay plates are available in two formats - 96 x 350 µl/well and 384 x 120 µl/well.
| Both the 96 and 384 well plates are supplied white, for luminescence/fluorescence assays, black for fluorescence readings and clear for colorimetric assays. The 96 well format plates are also available with white wells in a black matrix to eliminate light crossing between the wells. The black and white plates, as well as the clear 384 well plates, are available tissue culture treated or high binding. All of the plates are manufactured from high quality polystyrene.
| The clear plates are supplied in both polystyrene and polypro-pylene. Flat, round or V-bottom wells may be chosen for the 96 well version.
| All of the solid assay plates are supplied in packages of 100. Bar coding is available upon request.
Labnet Assay Plates - Black, White and Clear is available with the following options:
- Labnet P9725 Labnet Polystyrene, White, inner bag of 25, pk/100
- Labnet P9728 Labnet Polystyrene, Black, inner bag of 25
- Labnet P9732 Labnet Polypropylene, Round Bottom (325ul), inner bag of 10, pk/100
- Labnet P9734 Labnet Polystyrene, Flat bottom (325 ul), inner bag of 10, pk/100
- Labnet P9735 Labnet Polystyrene, Round bottom (325ul), inner bag of 10, pk/100
Features of Labnet Assay Plates - Black, White and Clear:
- For luminescence, fluorescence and colorometric assays
- 96 or 384 well configuration
- Tissue culture, treated or high binding
- Solid well bottoms for reading above the well (colored plates)
- Bar coding available
We offer complete line of Labnet Laboratory Consumables. For our complete selection of products by Labnet on sale please visit our Labnet page. For more Laboratory Consumables please visit our Laboratory Consumables store section.