2,534 Brands 453 Categories All Departments

Product No Longer Available

Unfortunately Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 is no longer carried by OpticsPlanet. You can also explore other items in the Rifle Scopes category yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you!

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 Product Info

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope TS Platform SCP-T169 is an AccuShot series rifle scope made with a single piece metal injection molded tube. Leapers AccuShot T169 5x40 Reticle Intensified Tactical CQB Riflescope isimage built on the True Strength platform for an extremely rugged housing to ensure longevity of the rifle scope 's optical components.

Specifications for Leapers 6x Accushot Rifle Scope SCP-T169:

Model: SCP-T169
Magnification: 6X
Objective Dia.: 40mm
Field of View: 21.3' @ 100yards
Eye Relief: 3.0"
Exit Pupil: 4.5mm
Click Value@100 yards: 1/4"
Length: 8.7"
Weight: 22.9 oz
Parallax Setting: 100 Yds
Batteries: CR1620 3V

Features of Leapers 6x Riflescope SCP-T169:

• MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Technology Objective-to-Ocular Entirely One Piece Tube with Integral Carry Handle Mounting Deck
  • New Gen Upgrade of the Immensely Popular T168, Built On TS Platform to Deliver Maximum Consistency, Recoil Resistance and Most Satisfying Performance
  • Molded Integral Precision Windage/Elevation Adjustment Housing - Adjustment Range > 50 MOA in Each Direction
  • Tactical Range Estimating (TRE) Reticle Intensified with RGB Illumination for Use Under the Most Diverse Weather/Light Conditions
  • See-thru Carry Handle Mounting Deck with 3 Mounting Positions for Eye Relief Adjustment, and Optimal Height to Accommodate Use of Rear Sight
  • Ergonomic Eye Piece/Diopter for Precision Adjustment with Excellent Clarity
  • 2 Superior Quality Flat Top Adaptors to Use on Picatinny/Weaver or Airgun/.22 Rails, Complete with Retention Thumb Nuts
  • Includes Flip-open Lens Caps

Package Contents:

• Leapers 6X AccuShot T169 Riflescope SCP-T169
  • Picatinny/Weaver Adapter
  • .22/Airgun Adapter

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 Related Products

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 Unorderable Models

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169, MPN: SCP-T169, UPC: 4712274522893, Code: LP-RS-SCP-T169

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 Comments

Customer Reviews
Helpful Positive Review ACCUSHOT on my AR by Legacy Reviewer, February 1, 2010
I mounted this scope on my Stag Arms AR15 Lefty. It zeroed in at 25 yards nicely. The optics aren't as good as my other leapers scopes, but they have AO capability. The 2 other leapers scopes I own have great adjustments and this one is the same. ...
Read More...
7/7 found this helpful
Most Recent Review General sighting only, not a precision scope by Legacy Reviewer, March 22, 2010
This scope is easy to install and hardy, sights in perfectly < 1 MOA to 50 yards, but the crosshairs are too thick to sight in at a 100 yards and beyond, I couldn't do better than a 4-5" group with .223. It also makes the gun much heavier. I believe ...
Read More...
1/1 found this helpful
Most Recent Review Solid and Reliable by Legacy Reviewer, December 26, 2009
I've owned several of these scopes over the past eight years or so, and have never had one fail. The optical quality isn't the best, but for general shooting duties this scope has eveything you need. Fixed-power scopes tend to last longer than adju...
Read More...
4/4 found this helpful
Read All 3 Reviews