Leica Brightline Finder M for Leica 18, 21 and 24 mm Lenses provide a remarkably vibrant, high-contrast image. Due to a concave mirror in the optics (hence the term 'mirror viewfinder') part of the incoming light is used to illuminate the picture outline as a bright frame - in the same way as in the viewfinder of Leica M cameras.
These camera accessories have parallax compensation markings for distances below 2 m and also markings for the slightly smaller image field of Leica M-8 models. Finders by Leica can therefore be used just as well for film photography (24x36 mm) as for digital photography (18x27 mm). The entire optics are given a high-quality multi-layer coating to guarantee optimum viewing through the finder in all conditions. The high-quality metal body of the Leica finders is designed in the popular retro look of the fifties and sixties, but are milled from solid brass according to the latest technologies and then given a silver-chrome or black paint finish to match the cameras. The eyepiece side is rubberized to protect eyeglasses. This camera accessory by Leica is on sale and available from our online store. We carry a huge selection of Leica Digital Camera Accessories.
- Available Models of Leica Diffusion discs:
- 12022: Leica M 18 brightline finder, Black
- 12023: Leica 18mm view finder M-18, Silver
- 12024: Leica 21 mm viewfinder M-21, Black
- 12025: Leica brightline finder M-21 for 21mm lens, Silver
- 12026: Leica M-24 bright line finder for M cameras, Black
- 12027: Leica M camera's brightline finder M-24, Silver