Leica Geosystems Rugby 100LR GC Package with Rod-Eye Plus (Re-chargeable Battery or Alkaline) is an automatic self-leveling laser for general construction and machine control. It can make quick work of concrete forming, pad placement and framework, setting foundation and footings, as well as elevation indication for heavy equipment. The Rugby 100LR by Leica Geosystem has a working range of up to 2500' (770 m), automatic elevation alert function, manual grade up to +/- 10% with cross-axis self levelling. This Leica Geosystems Surveying Equipment levels automatically and very quickly too, has a simple five-switch keypad that controls all the functions, plus a low-battery and an out of level indicator. The co-molded housing of high-impact plastic and rubber is as rugged as it looks.
The Leica Geosystems Rugby 100LR is an automatic self-leveling general construction laser for exterior jobs of any size, large or small:
- Checking grade
- Precise depth control for sub base and fine grade excavation
- Concrete forming, pad placement
- Setting foundations and footings
- Machine control for excavators with the MC200 Depthmaster or MC200 Digger, on a dozer or motor grader with the machine control CAB Sensor.
Leica Rod Eye Plus Laser Detector Sensors with bracket is a full featured receiver with proven performance in the field. This Surveying Equipment Accessory by Leica Geosystems has three bright LED's, nine channel arrow display and audio output that provide the user with all the information needed to lock on the laser beam and get the job done right.
Additionally, Leica Geosystems surveying equipment accessory features the double beep beam finder, last beam strike memory, laser low battery indication and the reversible clamp for rectangular or oval rods. All these features put the Leica Rod Eye Plus at the top of the list for today's contractor.
Available Models of Leica-Geosystems Rugby 100LR GC Laser and Rod-Eye Plus Package:
- 6003499: Leica Geosystems Rugby 100LR GC and Rod-Eye Plus Package, Alkaline
- 6003502: Leica Geosystem Rugby Package 100LR GC with Rod-Eye Plus, Re-chargeable Battery