Leupold & Stevens
is proud to enter into a partnership with the Quality Deer Management Association
, the nation's leading whitetail deer management organization. As part of this singular relationship, Leupold
is proud to introduce the Leupold QDManager riflescopes
, designed specifically for the needs of the serious deer hunter. Based on the award winning Leupold VX-L series
, the Leupold QDManager VX - L Illuminated Rifle Scopes
are available in four distinct models, with illuminated Duplex reticles - a configuration that is maximized for low light performance over a lifetime of hunts. Available in Leupold 64180 VX-L 3.5-10x50mm QDMA Matte Illum. Duplex
, Leupold 64225 VX-L 3.5-10x56mm QDMA Matte Illuminated Duplex
, Leupold 64195 VX-L 4.5-14x50mm QDMA Matte Illumimnated Duplex
and Leupold 64245 VX-L 4.5-14x56mm Long Range QDMA Matte Illum. Duplex
configurations, these Leupold scopes
feature the QDManager identity on the Leupold Gold Ring, the QDMA logo medallion, and the QDMA logo tastefully engraved on the riflescope
itself. Leupold Golden Ring VX-L 4.5-14 x 56 Long Range QD Manager Matte Riflescope w/ Illuminated Reticle
is the ideal complement to the American deer rifle. Factory tested to be the ultimate in both ruggedness and absolute waterproof integrity, Leupold QDManager VXL 4.5 - 14x56mm Matte LR Riflescope - Illuminated Duplex Reticle
is covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
Specifications for Leupold 64245 Golden Ring Long Range VX - L 4.5 - 14 x 56 Illuminated Duplex QDMA Rifle-Scope:
Features of Leupold VX-L QDManager 4.5 - 14x56 IR Long Range Rifle Scope with Illuminated Duplex Reticle 64245:
|Reticle: || Leupold Illuminated Duplex|
|Item Number & Finish: || 64245 (Matte)|
|Lens Coating Index: || Match plus Diamond Coat|
|Adjustment Markings: || 1/4 MOA|
|Maintube Diameter: || 30mm|
|Special Features: || Illumination, VX-L Style Scoop, QDMA logo medallion, "Quality Deer Management Association" tastefully engraved on the scope, and "QDManager" is lasered on the Golden Ring.|
|Environmental Protection: || Thermal Shock enhanced Argon/Krypton Fill Process|
|Eyepiece Design: || Special Illuminated Reticle Fast Focus|
|Actual Magnification: || 4.9x-14.4x|
|Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yd): || 19.1-7.4|
|Linear Field of View (m @ 100 m): || 6.4-2.5|
|Exit Pupil (mm): || 11.42-3.9|
|Length (in): || 13.7|
|Length (cm): || 35|
|Mounting Space (in): || 5.6|
|Mounting Space (cm): || 14.2|
|Objective Aperture (mm): || 56|
|Eye Relief (in): || 4.6-3.6|
|Eye Relief (mm): || 117-91|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): || 100|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): || 100|
- The Light Optimization Profile allows your large objective Leupold VX-L to hug the barrel, for the more natural cheek weld of a much smaller objective riflescope. Mount your Leupold 56mm VX-L as low as a traditional 40mm riflescope!
- Your sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field.
- The Index Matched Lens System with DiamondCoat nearly perfects Leupold's already impeccable light management. Leupold engineers specify different coating materials for each lens surface within the riflescope, based on its index of refraction, placement, and function. They also match the ideal lens coating to each glass type, and layer these substances to minimize reflection, for unparalleled clarity, brightness and contrast.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution.
- DiamondCoat lens coatings on the exterior lens surfaces offers extreme abrasion resistance...it's the same lens coating given to Leupold Mark 4 tactical optics being used in combat.
- Dual Spring, Titanium/Nitride/Stainless Steel adjustment system delivers incredibly tight tolerances and near perfect engagement of the interior surfaces, for the utmost precision.
- Finger-adjustable 1/4-MOA click adjustments with resettable pointer dials.
- The Dual Spring Erector System is the last word in ruggedness, exerting up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector than Leupold standard system. This virtually eliminates erector system backlash and ensures your riflescope is more than capable of withstanding abuse and pounding recoil.
- Lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece is threaded to allow faster focusing than ever before. Set it fast, then lock it securely for reliable performance every time you shoot.
- The VX-L features Leupold's exclusive Second Generation waterproofing with Argon/Krypton gas blend. Leupold pioneered waterproof riflescope technology, and now this surpasses the benchmark Leupold previously set.
- Attractive, durable Matte Black Finish.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
- Leupold VX-L QDManager IR 4.5-14 x 56 Long Range Illuminated Duplex Reticle Matte Riflescope 64245
The superb VX-III, FX-III, and VX-L Leupold rifle scopes have been upgraded! The riflescopes will now be known as the VX-3, FX-3, and VX-3L rifle scope models. They now have Leupold Xtended Twilight lens system and DiamondCoat 2 exterior coatings, as well as a new dual erector spring system and cryogenically treated adjustments for even longer life in the most demanding conditions.