The revolutionary Leupold Light Optimization Profile of the Leupold VX-L Riflescopes
a new benchmark for low light performance when it was introduced in 2006. Leupold
has taken this performance a step further with the introduction of a family of Leupold Illuminated Reticle VX-L 4.5-14x50mm Riflescopes
, designed to give hunters the ideal blend of features for any hunting situation. Based on a 30mm maintube, these Leupold Rifle Scopes
's proprietary Index Matched Lens System with Leupold Diamondcoat external lens coatings for incredible light transmission and scratch resistance. The mechanical elements of these rifle-scopes
are designed for decades of hard use: dual bias springs in the erector system, titanium nitride coated windage and elevation adjustments, graphite impregnated O-rings in the power selector, and Gen II waterproofing (with argon/krypton gas fill) make Leupold Golden Ring VXL 4.5 - 14 x 50 Illuminated Riflescopes
as rugged as these scopes
are easy to use. Add edge-blackened lenses and Leupold
's renowned illumination system with 11 brightness settings, and you have a riflescope
that is ideal for any field conditions, but exceptional in the low light of dawn and dusk when game is most active. Factory tested to be the ultimate in both ruggedness and absolute waterproof integrity, Leupold Illuminated VX-L 4.5-14 x 50mm GR Riflescope
is covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
Specifications for Leupold Golden Ring VX - L 4.5 - 14 x 50 Illuminated Rifle-Scope 64220:
Features of Leupold VX-L 4.5 - 14x50 Rifle Scope with Illuminated Reticle:
|Reticle: || Illuminated Boone & Crockett|
Illuminated German #4 Dot
|Item Number & Finish: || 64215 (Matte)|
|Lens Coating: || Index Match plus Diamond Coat 500|
|Adjustment Markings: || 1/4 MOA except German # 4 Dot has metric adjustments|
|Maintube Diameter: || 30mm|
|Special Features: || Illumination, VX-L Style Scoop|
|Environmental Protection: || Thermal Shock enhanced Argon/Krypton Fill Process|
|Eyepiece Design: || Special Illuminated Reticle Fast Focus|
|Actual Magnification: || 4.9x-14.4x|
|Linear Field of View (ft @ 100 yd): || 19.1-7.4|
|Linear Field of View (m @ 100 m): || 6.4-2.5|
|Exit Pupil (mm): || 10.2-3.47|
|Length (in): || 12.5|
|Length (cm): || 32|
|Mounting Space (in): || 5.3|
|Mounting Space (cm): || 13.5|
|Objective Aperture (mm): || 50|
|Eye Relief (in): || 4.6-3.6|
|Eye Relief (mm): || 117-91|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): || 70|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): || 70|
- The Leupold Light Optimization Profile allows your large objective Leupold VX-L to hug the barrel, for the more natural cheek weld of a much smaller objective riflescope. Mount your Leupold 50mm VX-L as low as a traditional 36mm riflescope!
- Your sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field.
- TheLeupold Index Matched Lens System with Leupold DiamondCoat nearly perfects Leupold’s already impeccable light management. Leupold engineers specify different coating materials for each lens surface within the riflescope, based on its index of refraction, placement, and function. They also match the ideal lens coating to each glass type, and layer these substances to minimize reflection, for unparalleled clarity, brightness and contrast.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution.
- Leupold DiamondCoat lens coatings on the exterior lens surfaces offers extreme abrasion resistance…it’s the same lens coating given to Leupold Mark 4 tactical optics being used in combat.
- Dual Spring, Titanium/Nitride/Stainless Steel adjustment system delivers incredibly tight tolerances and near perfect engagement of the interior surfaces, for the utmost precision.
- Finger-adjustable 1/4-MOA click adjustments with resettable pointer dials.
- The Dual Spring Erector System is the last word in ruggedness, exerting up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector than Leupold standard system. This virtually eliminates erector system backlash and ensures your riflescope is more than capable of withstanding abuse and pounding recoil.
- Lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece is threaded to allow faster focusing than ever before. Set it fast, then lock it securely for reliable performance every time you shoot.
- The Leupold VX-L features Leupold’s exclusive Second Generation waterproofing with Argon/Krypton gas blend. Leupold pioneered waterproof riflescope technology, and now this surpasses the benchmark Leupold previously set.
- Attractive, durable matte black finish.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Leupold VX-L 4.5-14 x 50 Golden Ring Illuminated Reticle Matte Riflescope 64220
The superb VX-III, FX-III, and VX-L Leupold rifle scopes have been upgraded! The riflescopes will now be known as the VX-3, FX-3, and VX-3L rifle scope models. They now have Leupold Xtended Twilight lens system and DiamondCoat 2 exterior coatings, as well as a new dual erector spring system and cryogenically treated adjustments for even longer life in the most demanding conditions.