No more tradeoffs between field of view and precision - the Leupold Mark 8 series of riflescopes is the ultimate sighting tool for shooters who just aren't into compromising. Leupold Mark 8 Scopes give you a mind-blowing 8x range of magnification, taking you from wide field scanning to precision aiming that will put the bullet right where you want it, every time. Features shared by this series include illuminated front focal plane reticles, and above-average sized main tubes for extra windage and elevation adjustment. Get on target fast, and zero in for precise shot placement with the ultimate versatile riflescope - the Leupold Mark 8.
Leupold Mark 8 Rifle Scopes offer a wealth of standard features that put them at the head of their class. Among these are the Leupold Xtended Twilight Lens System, which optimizes wavelengths in the blue and violet ranges - the same wavelengths that dominate the visible spectrum in low-light settings. The lenses are carefully protected by DiamondCoat 2 scratch-resistance coatings which also help boost light transmission for a brighter sighting picture. Leupold Mark 8 Rifle Scopes are sealed up tight with 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing, so they'll never fog up no matter where you take them.
Still not convinced? Here's a few more Mark 8 features:
- Generous Eyebox - makes it faster and easier to get your eye behind the riflescope and achieve a full, clear sight picture. At high power, the longer eye relief and more generous eyebox gives you incredible head position latitude and an improved sight pictue that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 3rd Generation Illumination
- Side Focus
- Front Focal Plane (FFP) reticle - apparent size of reticle changes with magnification. Subtension spacings remain useful across the entire magnification range.
- Tactile Power Selector
- M5B1 Adjustments
- M5B2 Adjustment
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
And like all Leupold Scopes - the Leupold Mark 8 Series is made in the USA.