This product is a special order item and is expected to ship within 4 - 10 Weeks from your order date. Typically these items are made-to-order by manufacturers in order to keep prices down for consumers, and we offer these special order items as an additional service to our customers.
Unlike most products on our website, we will charge your credit card when you place your order, before we can ship the item to you. All special order items are subject to restocking fees if canceled or returned. Please see our Special Order Item Policy for further details.
The following spec is for a standard model Leupold VX 3L 3.5-10x50mm Illuminated Rifle Scope. Please note that if you select one of the custom rifle scope options, the standard specs for the riflescope might change according to your selection.
The Leupold VX 3L 3.5-10x50mm Illuminated Rifle Scope combines the low-light performance of a larger objective VX-3 Riflescope with a more revolutionary design. The exceptional low light-performance of this Leupold Riflescope is amazing and has a more natural cheek weld which makes it the ultimate low-light rifle scope. A Full Lifetime Guarantee is also offered by Leupold.
Available Options for Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50 Millimeter Illuminated Riflescope:
- 67410: Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50mm Rifle Scope - Matte Finish, Illuminated Boone & Crockett Reticle
- 67415: Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50mm Rifle Scope - Matte Finish, Illuminated Duplex Reticle
- 67420: Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50 Millimeter Matte Finish and Illuminated German 4 Dot Reticle Metric Riflescope
Specifications for Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50mm Illum. Hunting RifleScope:
|Eye Relief (in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Objective Clear Aperture
||2.0 in / 50 mm
||20.7 oz / 587 g
|Elevation and Windage Adj. Range (MOA)
Features of Leupold VX-3L IL Scope:
- Sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard
- Rugged and waterproof
- Leupold VX-3L 3.5-10x50mm Illuminated Rifle Scope
- Leupold Scope Cover