This product is a special order item and is expected to ship within 4 - 10 Weeks from your order date. Typically these items are made-to-order by manufacturers in order to keep prices down for consumers, and we offer these special order items as an additional service to our customers.
Unlike most products on our website, we will charge your credit card when you place your order, before we can ship the item to you. All special order items are subject to restocking fees if canceled or returned. Please see our Special Order Item Policy for further details.
The following spec is for a standard model Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm Illuminated Riflescope. Please note that if you select one of the custom rifle scope options, the standard specs for the riflescope might change according to your selection.
The Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm Illuminated Riflescope combines the low-light performance of a larger objective VX-3 Riflescope with a more revolutionary design. The exceptional low light-performance of this Leupold Riflescope is amazing and has a more natural cheek weld which makes it the ultimate low-light rifle scope. A Full Lifetime Guarantee is also offered by Leupold.
Available Options for Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50 Millimeter Illuminated Rifle Scope
- 66780: Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm QDMA Riflescope - Matte Finish, Illuminate Duplex Reticle
- 66775: Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm Riflescope - Matte Finish, Illuminated Boone and Crockett Reticle
- 66785: Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm Riflescope - Matte Finish, Illuminated German #4 Dot Reticle
Specifications for Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm Illum. Hunting Riflescope:
|Eye Piece Diameter:
|Field of View at 100 yds(ft):
|Field of View at 100 m(m):
|Objective Clear Aperture:
||2 in/50 mm
||16.4 oz/465 g
|Elevation Adj. Range(MOA):
|Windage Adj. Range(MOA):
Features of Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm IL Scope:
- Sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast
- Finger adjustable, cryogenically treated, 1/4 MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation
- Rugged and waterproof
- Leupold VX-3L 4.5-14x50mm Illuminated Riflescope
- Leupold Scope Cover