Leupold Yosemite 8x30mm Mossy Oak Blaze Binoculars 59205 are designed to fit
the average person, not the average
man. Designed specifically for people with smaller hands and faces, these high-quality Binoculars are the ideal choice for those who don't feel comfortable with a pair of full-size optics, perfect for families with younger users. Leupold 8 x 30 Yosemite Binocular not only fits smaller hands, but also adjusts to fit the interpupillary distance (the width between the eyes) of younger users, including children. Yosemite Leupold 8 x 30mm Binoculars offer very forgiving eye relief, even for users with eyeglasses. You get a clear, crisp, and close-up view with the power of 8x magnification while Leupold legendary multi-coated lenses ensure optimal brightness, resolution, contrast, and color fidelity. And like all Leupold Binoculars, the Leupold Green Ring Yosemite 8x30 Binocular offers rugged, waterproof dependability that is warranted for life. On vacations, day trips, or around the backyard, Leupold 8x30 Yosemite Binoculars meet the needs of everyone from the inexperienced or youthful user to the most seasoned adults with superior comfort and optical performance. Includes a case, a padded-edge neoprene neck strap, and eyepiece and objective covers. Leupold Yosemite 8 x 30mm Mossy Oak Binoculars are covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Available Leupold Yosemite 8 x 30 Binoculars:
Specifications for Leupold Yosemite 8x30mm Mossy Oak Binoculars 59205 59210:
- 59205: Leupold Yosemite 8x30mm Mossy Oak Blaze Binocular
Features of Leupold Yosemite 8x30mm Mossy Oak Binoculars 59205 59210:
|Actual Magnification: || 8x|
|Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): || 393|
|Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): || 131|
|Angular Field of View (degrees): || 7.5|
|Weight: || 18.5 oz / 525 g|
|Length: || 4.5 in / 114 mm|
|Obj. Aperture (mm): || 30|
|Twilight Factor: || 15.4|
|Exit Pupil (mm): || 3.8|
|Eye Relief (mm): || 14.0|
|Interpupillary Distance (mm): || 50 - 70|
|Close Focus Distance: || 16.4 ft / 5.0 m|
|Available Finishes: || Mossy Oak Blaze (59205), Mossy Oak Treestand (59210)|
- The 8x model features the same eye spacing adjustment and compact size of the 6x, with a boost of power.
- Smaller interpupillary distance settings (50mm to 70mm) give a wider range of people full use of the optics.
- Fully multi-coated lenses ensure maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- A wide field of view for easy tracking.
- Generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing, even for inexperienced users.
- Armor coated, rugged, and waterproof.
- Covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.