From its humble creation in 1982, the Lomography Holga Starter Kit Medium Format Camera
into a globe-spanning cult item, able to capture the most unique photographic treasures that you have ever seen. Pick up the Lomography Holga Starter Kit
, free yourself from the rules, and shoot your heart out. Our Lomography Holga Starter Kit Medium Format Camera
provides everything that you need for your journey.
Specifications for Lomography Holga Starter Kit Medium Format Camera:
Features of Lomography Holga Starter Kit Medium Format Camera:
|Size: || 22cm (8.65in) x 17,5cm (7in) x 9,5cm (3.75in)|
|Weight: || 730g (1.6lb)|
- One Holga 120sf Flash Cameras -- The famous Medium-format dynamo - now with a built in flash! Prepare to employ your trusty Holga day or night as the flash opens up new worlds of low-light images with the beloved Holga effects - soft focus, double-exposures, streaming colors, intense vignetting, and unpredictable light leaks.
- One "Mes Vacances Avec Holga" Photo Book by Frederic Lebain -- A self-taught photographer, Mr. Lebain first saw the Holga 4 years ago in a New York photo shop. Since then, he has become one of the premier Holga artists in the world, holding exhibitions throughout Europe and Asia and being published in the venerable likes of Jalouse and DS Magazine. This 90 page book is a visual chronicle of Mr. Lebain's travels over the past few years, as told through his very finest Holga images. Softcover. Published by the Lomographic Society, 2002.
- One Roll of Medium Format Films - Stick it into Holga's gaping mouth.
- One Roll of 3M Black Opaque Tape -- The perfect solution for light-leaking seams that you want to cover. This special variant of electrical tape will not leave a nasty glue residue after it's used. How nice!
- One Full Color Editorial Poster - The History and profile of Holga on one side, a breathtaking graphic on the other.
- One Multi-lingual Instruction Book -- English - German - Italian - French - Spanish - Japanese - Korean - Chinese
- Two "AA" Alkaline Batteries