Maglite is a brand specializing in groundbreaking lighting tools. Mag Instrument is dedicated to the highest standards of integrity. Each MagLite represents the culmination of more than 20 years of research, development and continuous state-of-the-art refinement in every precision feature. Prior to the introduction of the MagLite flashlight in 1979, the flashlight was generally regarded as an unreliable item that was typically thrown away after a short time due to its inferior quality. That all changed when, after spending years perfecting the design and applying unique patented technology, Mag Instrument revolutionized the portable lighting industry with thier MagLite line. By combining superior design with reliability, durability and an unprecedented lifetime warranty, MagLite has truly produced flashlights that are "a work of art that works!"
MagLites are proudly designed in the U.S.A and built by American workers. Mag Instrument is committed to remaining a U.S.A. Manufacturer.
General Benefits and Features of MagLite products:
- Each MagLite is designed, patented and manufactured in the U.S.A. Some Mag® products contain imported components or subcomponents.
- Chosen by professionals worldwide
- Limited Lifetime Warranty in the Western Hemisphere and Japan; Ten-Year Limited Warranty Elsewhere.
- Precision machined high-strength aluminum alloy case
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance and durability
- Water and shock resistant
- High-intensity adjustable spot-to-flood beam with a twist of the wrist
- High-grade rubber seals in every size flashlight
- Design balanced optics and power for improved performance
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tailcap on most models
- Mini Maglite flashlight converts quickly to a free standing candle mode
- The distinctive shapes, styles and overall appearances of the MagLite and the circumferential inscriptions extending around the head, are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc. The circumferential inscription on the head of every flashlight signifies that it is an original Mag® flashlight and part of the Maglite family of flashlights. U.S. Trademark Registrations for the shape, style and overall appearance trademarks of Mag® flashlights and for circumferential inscription trademarks of Mag® flashlights include Nos. 1,808,998; 2,074,795; 2,687,693; 2,745,460; 2,765,978 and 2,765,979.