Manfrotto 327RC2 and 324RC2 joystick heads are ergonomic, versatile, intuitive. Joystick heads by Manfrotto offer a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and blocking your camera, so you can frame and reposition freely and frequently to get the perfect photo: grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place. These Manfrotto Tripod Accessories are the latest generation of Manfrotto joystick heads, making full use of new technologies and materials to improve both design and technical specs. The heads have been optimized to provide intuitive, fast operation, improved comfort and reduced weight. They set even higher standards of performance and ease of use than their iconic predecessors.
Two distinct models are now available, each made from a different material, each with its own advantages and each designed to meet different photographers' requirements: The Manfrotto 324RC2 is made of Adapto, an ultra-durable and lightweight technopolymer, optimized for compactness and transportability with a high load capacity and reduced weight. The Manfrotto 327RC2 with its magnesium body shell, provides superior performance and durability, making it the best choice for advanced users with high-end and full frame cameras. The new Manfrotto joystick grip ball heads share a strong family style and identity and combine to affirm Manfrotto's leading position across the photographic sector. There is the standard approach to photography... and then there's Manfrotto. We offer complete line of Manfrotto Tripod Accessories. For our complete selection of products by Manfrotto on sale please visit our Manfrotto page. For more Tripod Accessories please visit our Tripod Accessories store section.
- Available models of Manfrotto Light Duty Grip Ball Heads:
- 324RC2: Manfrotto Joystick Light Duty Grip Ball Head, Adapto Body
- 327RC2: Manfrotto Joystick Light Duty Grip Ball Head, Magnesium Body
Features of Manfrotto Joystick Grip Ball Heads:
- The single locking lever makes control of all movements faster.
- A friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety. Innovative stainless steel ball: made using a "deep drawing" process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power.
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision.