Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache 0604 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Carrying Bags.
Features of Maxpedition 0604 Last Resort Tactical Attache
- Dimensions: 13" (L) x 3" (W) x 10" (D) Main
- 8" x 3.5" x 1.5" Frontal (long pocket)
- 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" Frontal (2 small pockets)
- 7" x 4" x 1.5" Frontal (wide pocket)
- 13" x 10" x 1.5" Rear Organizer Pocket
- Radio Pocket: Fits most radios, sat phones, GPS
- Main Compartment: Fits up to 14.1" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Water Bottle Pocket: Fits 32oz / 1L Nalgene
- Empty Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
The Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attaché (#0604) is designed to carry your tactical essentials in the most highly organized fashion, essentially what some refer to as a "bug-out bag".
The main compartment is padded on all sides, has a hook-and-loop divider, and is large enough to fit a 14" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer. On the front side of the pack, four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear, including a long pocket that can hold two spare 30-rnd M-4 magazines. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side Velcro for attachment of Maxpedition #3501 Universal CCW Holster (sold separately) and Maxpedition #3502 Three-Clip Holder (sold separately), and large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags. Check out Maxpedition Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
On the opposite face, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document / tool / instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Velcro loops on top of bag can retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight.
The #0604 Last Resort Tactical Attaché can be hand-carried and comes with a padded shoulder strap. Main zipper pull features Maxpedition button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening. Available in Black (#0604B), Green (#0604G), or Khaki (#0604K).
Materials of Maxpedition 0604 Last Resort Tactical Attache
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon; fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 0604 Last Resort Tactical Attache
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache 0604 is available with the following options:
- Maxpedition 0604B: Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache - Black 0604B
- Maxpedition 0604F: Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache - Foliage Green 0604F
- Maxpedition 0604G: Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache - OD Green 0604G
- Maxpedition 0604K: Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache - Khaki 0604K
- Maxpedition 0604DFC: Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache - Digital Foliage Camo 0604DFC