Maxpedition Polymer Attachment Device TACLINK on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Miscellaneous Accessories.
Features of Maxpedition TACLINK Polymer Attachment Device
The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Made In U.S.A.
*NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE*
Maxpedition Polymer Attachment Device TACLINK is available with the following options:
- Maxpedition TACLINK-BK: Maxpedition Polymer Attachment Device - Black TACLINK-BK
- Maxpedition TACLINK-DT: Maxpedition Polymer Attachment Device - Khaki TACLINK-DT
- Maxpedition TACLINK-FG: Maxpedition Polymer Attachment Device - Foliage Green TACLINK-FG