Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack 0514 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Carrying Bags.
Features of Maxpedition 0514 Vulture-II Backpack
- Dimensions: 20.5"(H) x 16"(W) x 7.5"(D) Main Compartment
- 15.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 2.75"(D) Front Pouch
- 15.5"(H) x 12"(W) Slip Pocket
- Capacity: 2810 cu. in. / 46 liters
- Weight: 3 lbs , 8 oz
- Hydration: Up to 100+ oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 2" Integrated Belt (min 19" strap alone / max 52" strap alone; min 34" loop / max 67" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner, Hydration reservoir
Need to carry gear? Lots of gear? The Vulture 3-Day Assault Pack is your answer with 2810 cubic inches (46 liters) of carry capacity in three compartments equipped with YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls. Comfortable back padding, supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing, a chest strap, and a waist strap (padded and concealable) help distribute the weight evenly throughout the upper body. Removable 1" nylon webbing loops at the bottom can be used to tie a sleeping bag or a tripod.
A row of sewn nylon hard points in the front allows users to attach other Maxpedition pouches and accessories with Maxpedition "snap and anchor" modular expansion system using TacTie. Compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. water bladder) available on the market today.
Maxpedition's Y-shaped retention strap helps maintain the shape and integrity of the bag and can be used to hold a coil of rope.
Nine (9) major improvements that differentiate the new Vulture-II (#0514) from the original vulture (#0504):
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(4) Addition of internal silent keyper in front pocket
(5) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(6) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(7) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using Maxpedition Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(8) High visibility organizer in lower front pocket - for black Vulture-II (#0514B) only
(9) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
Materials of Maxpedition 0514 Vulture-II Backpack
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon; fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 0514 Vulture-II Backpack
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack 0514 is available with the following options:
- Maxpedition 0514B: Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack - Black 0514B
- Maxpedition 0514F: Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack - Foliage Green 0514F
- Maxpedition 0514G: Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack - OD Green 0514G
- Maxpedition 0514K: Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack - Khaki 0514K
- Maxpedition 0514DFC: Maxpedition Vulture-II Backpack - Digital Foliage Camo 0514DFC