Meade Microscopes 9260 are on SALE, in stock and shipping to microscope lovers and future scientists. The Meade 9260 is a precision microscope with an all metal body, incorporating glass objective lenses and a wide-angle 10x eyepiece for magnifications of 40x, 100x, and 400x. The 9260 microscope also incorporates a large wheel for illumination control. Everyday objects take on entirely new forms and structures when viewed through Meade 9260 Microscope 08008.
Meade Model 9260 Microscope is a precision microscope with an all metal body, incorporating large-size, glass optical elements. This Meade Microscope also features a wide-angle 10x eyepiece yielding solid image fidelity and sharpness. Adjustable body design of Meade 08008 microscope, tilts from an angle of 0-90 degrees for a comfortable viewing angle and extended use. Meade Microscopes 9260 Kit includes a slide set of five prepared and five blank glass slides.
Meade 9260 micro scope is warranted by Meade Instruments Corporation to be complete and in good working order in all respects.
Meade Microscopes 9260 08008 is ALWAYS IN STOCK at the lowest price with GUARANTEED SHIPPING in LESS than 24 HOURS.
Meade 9260 Microscope 08008 Key Features:
- Includes 3 high-quality, turret-mounted optical glass objective lenses (4x,
10x and 40x)
- Wide-field 10x eyepiece yields magnifications of 40x, 100x and 400x
- All-metal body incorporates large-size, professional optical glass elements
- Precision stage-mounted rack-and-pinion focuser
- 6-aperture rotary diaphragm for lighting control
- Features a substage condensing lens for uniform illumination with a concave
- Slide set comes with 5 prepared slides and 5 blank slides
- Meade 9260 Microscope 08008
- Slide set of five prepared and five blank glass slides. Included from MEADE a FREE
Biological Prepared Slide Set - Ready for observing under the microscope: 5 prepared slides of animal and vegetable specimens. Plus 5 blank slides for your own specimens.