Meade Tube Balance Weight Systems for Meade Telescopes permit the balancing of heavy or long-lever-arm accessories attached to the eyepiece end of the telescope. Each Meade Weight Assembly attaches to factory-threaded holes provided on the underside of every Meade 8", 10", 12", 14", or 16" SCT or 7" Maksutov Meade Telescope. Meade Tube Balance Weight System includes three differing weights permitting considerable variation in the total weight available for balancing.
Three sliding Weights slide onto the bar - singly or in combination - to precisely balance photo accessories or heavy visual accessories . The Weights are locked in place on the bar with thumbscrews. Safety thumbscrews at the ends of the bar prevent the weights from slipping off, but allow weights to be easily removed for storage or travel, with no tools required.
Meade Tube Balance Weight Systems for Meade Telescopes :
- #1401 Meade Tube Balance Weight System 07304 - for all Meade 8" SCT models
- #1402 Meade Tube Balance Weight System 07305 - for all Meade 10" SCT models
- #1403 Tube Balance Meade Weight System 07319 - for 12" LX200 or 12" LX200GPS
- #1405 Meade Balance Weight System 07592 - for 14" LX200GPS telescopes
- #1404 Meade Weight Balance System 07310 - for 16" LX200 or 16" LX200GPS telescopes
- Meade Tube Balance Weight System for Meade Telescope