Meade Infinity 250 Microscope 82100
is another member of the
great Meade Microscope
Family! Meade Infinity Microscope 82100
is anexciting educational tool. Meade Microscope Infinity 250
includes Free Biological Prepared Slide Set. Ready for observing under the microscope
are 5 prepared slides of animal and vegetable specimens, plus 5 blank microscope slides
for your own specimens! Meade Microscope Infinity Model 250
is an advanced, high-precision microscope
for the bright, inquiring child or adult hobbyist. This Meade Microscope
presents a hidden realm of unimagined images, all in bright, sharply-focused detail. View everyday objects in an entirely new dimension - from the subtle structure of a maple leaf to the one-celled animals that inhabit common pond water. Meade Infinity-250 Hobbyist Microscope 82100
is a serious tool for the amateur scientist, a tool that will grow with his or her expanding interests in the microscopic world
Specifications for Model Infinity 250 Meade Microscope 82100:
Features of Meade Microscope Infinity 250:
|Magnifications: || 40x, 100x, and 400x|
|Objectives: || 4/ 0.1 (4x), 10/ 0.25 (10x), and 40/ 0.65 (40x)|
|Eyepiece: || Multi-coated Wide Field 10x|
|Focuser: || Rack-and-Pinion Type, with coarse and fine adjustment|
|Stage Size: || 114mm X 117mm|
|Illumination: || Substage Plano/Concave Mirror|
|Viewing Angle: || 0 to 90 degrees|
|Weight: || 7 lbs|
- Suitable for ages 12-adult.
- Professional-size objective lenses mounted on
rotating turret yield 40x, 100x and 400x magnifications.
- Condensing lens concentrates light source to ensure
- Fully adjustable reversible substage concave/flat
mirror for illumination.
- Precision 10x wide-field eyepiece provides bright
- Rack-and-pinion coarse focusing.
- Precision micrometric fine focusing.
- Removable spring clips to hold specimen slides.
- Adjustable inclination permits optimum viewing angle.
- 6-aperture rotary diaphragm to control lighting.
- Meade Infinity 250 Microscope 82100
- 5 prepared slides of animal and vegetable specimens
- 5 blank slides for your own specimens