Meopta Meostar R1 Tactic 4-16x 44mm Riflescope
was designed by Meopta
to meet the needs of serious long range shooters
. This Meopta riflescope
designed with an adjustable objective
for setting zero parallax
at distances from 3 meters to infinity, as well as low profile target knobs
of the riflescope
, enabling fast field setting of the line of sight (reticle
cross-hairs center) in terms of the target distance
and relevant windage adjustment. The covered adjustment knobs of Meostar R1 Tactic
have single click values of 0,7 mm/100 m, 1/4 in/100 yd or 1/4 MOA. The vertical scale of Meopta rifle scope
serves for orientation when turning the knob by more than 360º. The elevation knob
of rifle scope
allows for calibration of bullet drop at any known distance and can be reset to zero. The windage knob
allows for quick left/right adjustment to compensate for bullet
drift due to cross winds. Fitted with a Mil-Dot style reticle
enables the user to quickly and precisely determine the exact distance of an intended target at virtually any range.
placed on the stadia equal an angle of 1 m at 1000 m, or 1 milliradian. In military terminology this angle is called 1 mil
. The distance D can be determined by a simple calculation using the formula D = 1000 x H / h, where H stands for the actual target height in meters and h stands for its angular height in scale divisions. For very precise range finding it is therefore necessary to know the exact target
height. With experience in approximate target size, very accurate estimates of the distance to the target can be made. With an adult Roebuck
body trunk height estimated to be 0.5 m and as seen in the illustration the distance is calculated as follows: D = 1000 x 0.5 / 6 = 83 m.
Caution! The above method of range finding provides correct results only with riflescope
set on the maximum magnification, i.e. 16x.
We also carry wide selection of Meopta riflescope accessories
, such as Meopta Windage and Elevation Riflescope Caps 477050
Meopta Meostar R1 Riflescopes 4-16x 44mm available models:
Specifications for Meopta Meostar R1 Tactic 4 - 16x 44mm Riflescope:
- 706600: Meopta Meostar 4 - 16 x 44 R1 Tactic Rifle scope with ZII Reticle
- 451000: Meopta Meostar R1 Tactic 4-16x44mm Rifle scope with MD Reticle
- 467830: Meopta Meostar 4-16x 44 Rifle scope Stainless Steel with ZII Reticle
- 468680: Meopta Meostar R1 4-16x 44mm Rifle scope Stainless Steel with MD Reticle
Features of Meopta Meostar R1 4 - 16x 44 mm Tactic Rifle scope:
|Magnification: || 4-16x|
|Optical lens diameter: || 44 mm|
|Field of view: || 2.4-8.2 m / 100 m|
|Eye relief: || 80 mm|
|Dioptric range of eyepiece: || +-3 D|
|Min. adjustment range: || 116 cm / 100 m|
|Weight: || 630 g|
|Reticle in front or rear focal plane: || rear|
- Adjustable objective for precise parallax correction
- Low profile target turrets for fast windage and elevation compensation.
- Mil-Dot style range finding crosshairs.
- Solid one piece body tube made from lightweight, high grade Aluminium alloy.
- Nitrogen purged and sealed body for guaranteed fog proof, water proof performance under even the most extreme field conditions.
- Meobright multicoatings.
- Precise single click quadratic course of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Meopta Meostar R1 Tactic Rifle scope 4-16x 44mm