Millett Buck Silver Series Riflescope BK00702
has many unique design features. This Buck Riflescope
has image quality that is equal to or better than many other high priced models,
delivering much more value for the dollar. These Millett Rifle scopes
has the visual acuity or the ability to see fine detail is optimized by the use of millet precision one-piece tube
, which provides the foundation for precise lens alignment and a secure mechanical housing for the zoom assembly and other stationary elements. These high quality optical and mechanical features show you why Millett buck silver rifle scopes
are made to hunt.
In addition to the Millett Silver Riflescope bk00702
, we carry a full line of Millett Riflescopes
. For more brand name riflescopes
from other manfacturers, please visit our riflescope
Specifications for millett buck silver series riflescopes
Features of Millett Buck Silver Series Riflescopes:
| Model BK00702:|
|Magnification: || 3-9x|
|Objective: || 40mm|
|Field of View: || 36-12ft @ 100yds|
|Eye Relief: || 3.5 in|
|Tube Diameter: || 1"|
|Length: || 12.3 in|
|Weight: || 15.5 oz|
|Finish: || Black Matte|
- Heavy duty one piece main tube, provides the foundation for precise lens alignment and other components.
- Shock-proof scopes need to absorb the heaviest recoil and field handling conditions without failure. The soft mounting of lens assemblies and zoom pivot, are protected inside the heavy walled tube.
- The reinforced variable power-zoom ring serves to seal and support the eyepiece securely.
- Our special sealing and purge methods for dry nitrogen fill, include internal moisture removal paths in the eyepiece. The use of water resistant sealants, synthetic grease and secure o-ring seals protect against fogging over the life of the scope.
- Finger touch controls eliminate the need for coin slots. The fine clicks are graduated to produce 1/4 minute of angle corrections. On high magnification models such as the 6-18 and higher, the windage and elevation adjustments are 1/8 minute of angle per click.
- The fully coated optics and lens design assures the sharpest image quality. Our assembly techniques help prevent off color fringe and color aberrations
- Parallax is controlled by the precise construction of zoom components that eliminate lost motion. This preserves the sharp focus at high, mid-range and low power. The accurate fits in sliding lens housings, zoom drive slots, and cam followers guarantee superior parallax elimination and reduce point-of-impact shifts throughout the zoom range.
- Stray or flare light, that may reduce contrast and affect the image quality, is controlled by the use of our light baffles and antireflection coatings.
- Millett Buck Silver Series Riflescope BK00702