?s high-grade Activa D WP XL Pocket
combine waterproofing, fogproofing, and superior-quality
optics with a double-folding body that can be easily slipped into coat pocket. These binoculars
can be taken anywhere, anytime, and used in severe weather conditions. Whether it?s for sports, birding, nature/wildlife observation, hiking, traveling, even concerts and theater, an Activa D WP XL Pocket binocular
is the perfect choice.
Specifications for Minolta Activa D 8x25WP XL Pocket Binocular:
Features for 8x25 Activa D WP XL Binoculars by Minolta:
|Prism type: || Roof prism BaK4|
|Optical coatings: || Fully multi-coated|
|Optical surfaces: || Phase coating|
|Prism surfaces: || Super reflective coating|
|Magnification: || 8x|
|Objective diameter: || 25mm|
|Angle of view: || 5.5|
|Apparent angle of view: || 44|
|Exit pupil: || 3.1mm|
|Eye relief: || 18mm (long)|
|Brightness: || 9.8|
|Field at 1000 yards(Field at 1000m): || 288 ft.(96m)|
|Minimum focus distance: || 6.6 ft. / 2m|
|Interpupillary range: || 55 - 72mm|
|Dimensions (WxHxD): || 2.8x4.25x1.81 in.(71x108x46mm )|
|Weight: || 10.8 oz.(305g)|
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Activa D WP XL Pocket binoculars are crafted to withstand the rigors of all-weather use. Protective glass elements and O-ring seals protect against rain, snow, and sea spray. These binoculars can be submerged in up to 3 feet of water for five minutes, ensuring protection from water damage if the binoculars are accidentally dropped in water. Additionally, the binocular body is nitrogen-filled to keep out humidity, thereby preventing internal fogging with sudden temperature changes.
- Superior-Quality Optics: Activa D WP XL Pocket binoculars use lead-free, high-refraction, phase and super-reflective coated BaK4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics to deliver top-class resolution and contrast. BaK4 prisms with phase coating and super-reflective coating provide optimum illumination with superior light transmission. Full multi-coating means all air-to-glass surfaces are coated with multiple layers to reduce the amount of light that is reflected back or dissipated from the lens, ensuring superior sharpness and brightness.
- Long Eye Relief: Conventional binoculars with normal eye relief do not provide a proper viewing distance for eyeglass wearers, resulting in an incomplete ?tunnel-vision? image. Minolta Activa D WP XL Pocket binoculars 8x25 and 10x25 solve this problem by featuring a long eye relief of 18mm and 17mm, respectively, which provides full-image viewing for eyeglass wearers. The retractable, click-stop eyepiece cups are easy to adjust with a simple twist -- just twist them down clockwise for viewing with your glasses on.
- Lightweight Body: Unlike conventional waterproof binoculars which are typically bulky and heavy, Minolta Activa D WP XL Pocket binoculars are remarkably lightweight ? only 10.8 ounces.
- Click-Stop Diopter Adjustment: Diopter adjustment allows the user to pre-set the binoculars to his or her eyesight requirements -- this adjustment is independent of focusing and needs to be set only once for the user. Positive click-stops prevent the adjustment ring from rotating accidentally during use.
- 25-Year Limited Warranty: Minolta Activa binoculars are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 25 years from the date of purchase
In addition to Minolta 8x25mm Activa D WP XL Pocket Binoculars, make sure to check other Minolta Binoculars and other Minolta products offered in our store.