Will Higher Power Produced the Desired Results
My questions are:
1. What power do I need to go to to be able to identify a car?
2. Will the low cost end binoculars-spotting-scopes.html]barska/ etc)provide me the clarity I need? If not, what are the least expensive optics recommended?
3. Will binoculars or a spotting scope be the better tool for this?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm
Scopes will cost money but there are some pairs worth looking into.255 dollars will get you
http://www.opticsplanet.com/bushnell-le ... black.html
36x may be the minimal that will help you ID the cars.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 7665
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:09 pm