Are my Ray Ban RX real?
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:40 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
01) The arm hinge is single-barrel, whereas all authentic Ray Ban sunglasses I've handled have seven-barrel hinges, as pictured here:
02) The case isn't real at all. It doesn't look anything like the old style or new style Ray Ban case and, most importantly, the button on the outside of the case doesn't have the Ray Ban logo. All authentic cases I've seen do.
Anyone else with input? These look like good fakes to me.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 11:33 am
Just so you are aware! The hinge may not be a good indicator.
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm