I am thinking about buying this RayBan sunglass with prescription.
I have less than -1.0 in astigmatism and myopia.
My questions are:
- What is the brand of the prescription lenses?
- Would the sunglass look different, with the lenses not fitting as the originals?
- What should be the best material in my case? Polycarbonate perhaps?
- Are the new prescription lenses going to come with the RB logo on them, like the originals?
Thank you for the post and great questions. The RB2132 frame would be made in either of Ray-Ban's fatories in Italy and or Chaina. Both are authentic and of the same quality.
Not having your entire RX but seeing that you have -1.0 in astigmatism and myopia polycarboante would be a good choice for you. We use the largest lab in Illinois to match the color, technology and materials of Ray-Ban exactly. Because Ray-Ban doesn't have a prescription program the logo will not be present.
I hole this helps.
- Posts: 1389
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm