2,558 Brands 529 Categories All Departments

Magnifier with scale in mm

Optics for your pocket.

Magnifier with scale in mm

Postby guslopez on Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:22 pm

I'm looking for some magnifier with scale in mm.

I'm imagining this :

Like a PALM with a wire, and at the end of the wire a camera, so I can see this small part magnifying in the screen of the PALM.

I don't know if I'm clear, but is the idea.

I must to check the size of the small points ( porosities ) in an aluminum part.

If somebody can help I will appreciate.


Gustavo Adolfo Lopez

Postby on Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:07 pm


Try Edmund Scientific at,
Your personal optics expert
Joanie (Jne) K
Phone: (888) 263-0356
Fax: (847) 574-6820
Site Admin
Posts: 4044
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Prospect Heighs, IL

Bausch & Lomb Hastings Triplet Measuring Magnifier Loupe

Postby Admin on Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Take a look at our
Bausch & Lomb Hastings Triplet Measuring Magnifiers and Loupes ... ifier.html
Site Admin
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:21 pm