all around spotting scope for hunting and photography
what do you suggest>
For a hunting spotting scope, you should consider a spotting scope that is compact, waterproof and that has good optics. To use it for photography, you will, of course, need a model that is camera adaptable.
Assuming your Canon is a film SLR, here are some good choices.
* Nikon Fieldscope III Spotting Scope Outfit - 6949, http://opticsplanet.com/nikon-spottings ... utfit.html
* Kowa 66mm High Performace Spotting Scopes TSN-660 Series, http://opticsplanet.com/kowa-66-high-pe ... copes.html
* Swarovski STS 65 HD High Definition 65mm Spotting Scope Body, http://www.opticsplanet.com/swarovski-sts65-hd.html
* Leica Televid 62 Spotting Scope, http://opticsplanet.com/leica-televid-6 ... scope.html
All of these spotting scopes offer superb optics and camera adapters for your Canon. Any of them by themselves are great choices for a hunting spotting scope.
Your personal optics expert
Joanie (Jne) K
Phone: (888) 263-0356
Fax: (847) 574-6820
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4044
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Prospect Heighs, IL