Brunton Impel 2 Portable Power
I currently own a Brunton Solaris 12 foldable solar panel. I want to use it to mainly charge my iPhone but still want the flexibility to charge and operate other devices as well. I was looking to buy the Brunton impel 2 portable power pack but have some questions on it.
1. Is the impel2 compatible with my Brunton solaris 12 (will it connect directly to it)?
2. Are there direct connections from the solar panel to the impel2 or do I have to run that through a voltage regulator as well?
3. Will the impel2 power a DC->AC inverter (12v)?
4. Is the other differences between the impel2 and the sustain2 other then the amount of battery life?
5. What is the USB output on the impel2/sustain2? Standard female USB?
6. What cables does it come with?
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 am