2,592 Brands 542 Categories All Departments

tripod replacement part

We will answer your tripod questions here, so go ahead and post your questions regarding tripods, bi-pods, monopods and anything related.

tripod replacement part

Postby Brad on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:41 am

I have an old Bushnell table size tripod (approx. 1 ft. tall) I just started using it again after several years of non-use. For some reason, the screw that connects the spotting scope and/or cameras seems to be too short to attach to the cameras and spotting scope. Can I purchase a replacement that will fit?

Postby Jne_K on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:03 am


Sorry, not an item supplied by Bushnell for us to sell to customers, but you may be able to get it directly from Bushnell. You can contact Bushnell at (800) 423-3537
Thanks for posting with us
Joanie K - Your personal optics expert


Phone: (800) 504-5897
Fax: (847) 919-3003
Site Admin
Posts: 7665
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:09 pm

Re: tripod replacement part

Postby mtuck on Fri May 30, 2014 11:43 am

I have a spotting scope tripod. One of the plastic clips on the leg that locks the legs is broken. Do you know where I can send it to get it fixed? Thanks.