NV for hunting in woods - some basic questions
My needs are as follows:
- out to 150 yards visibility
- ability to maybe zoom in a little to identify if it's a buck (antlers) - this may be a bit of a stretch, so not an absolute necessity
- ability to still use during twilight to zoom in a little.
- I don't want a rifle scope, so whatever is the most cost effective way of getting what I want is the way to go.
- would like to stay under $4-500 if I can.
The most important thing is to identify what it is out there. In most cases, I am deep in the woods, so light from moon or stars is minimal.
One more thing, I am envisioning that looking through a night vision lens will almost make the deer glow in the night. Can anyone tell me what is realistic in thie price range I am looking at and if there is a big jump in technology by going up in price?
Thanks so much for the help.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Trevor at OpticsPlanet
Phone: (800) 504-5897
Fax: (847) 919-3003
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 am