Help with CZ Lux or FS Please
1. Am I correct that I will need a scope mount, scope rings and the scope?
2. Is there a clearance problem for the bolt while chambering and removing the bolt for cleaning? If so, is there something on the market that will mount higher and be appropriate for the rifles above? If so, how high a mount or rings will I need? This is a major concern. I have read in this thread that some scopes will be hit or be very close to getting hit when the bolt is opened.
3. If the scope is removed, are there any that will reset to 0 when reinstalled or will it have to be zeroed in each time I reinstall the scope?
4. Will any rings mount any scope or are they scope specific?
5. I am not looking to spend more than $200, give or take a few dollars for the scope. Are there any for short range shooting in this price range with the above criteria.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 am
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 am