I tried the Rubbing Acohol but that didn't make things any better so I went to my shop and soaked a rag in mineral Spirits and started rubbing,It took me over a hour to get this sticky rubber/paint substance off and down to it's original Flat Black finish which still looked pretty good.
As I was literally scrubbing (elbow Grease) this stuff off,being careful not to get near the lenses. The Body came apart in my hands,right in the center of the Scope at the BSA
I bought this Spotting Scope
new or so It was advertised as new on Ebay 3 or 4 yrs ago,after cleaning it up and after it came Apart I found out why this Crap was on it, the threads were stripped out and it had hairline cracks[img][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6885/bsadh1545x50.jpg[/img]
[/img] on both top and bottom pieces. It looked to have Blue Loctite in what was left of it's threads and then repainted with some kind of rubber based paint to cover up the tiny Cracks!!!
I used Loctite Red along with 2 drops of loctite SuperGlue(It has broke the Guinness World Record for eaviest vehicle lifted Ever with a glue by over 1 Ton") [url](http://www.reliableplant.com/article.as ... d+for+lift
to put it back together.
I'll now spray paint it with a clear coat of PolyUrethane Clear to finish it off and if it breaks later on I'll be back here at OpticPlanet to buy a much better one!
I want to thank Everyone for their replies and imput,every little bit helps even a bit of Constructive Criticism is always wecome!!
So thank You All!!