2,591 Brands 544 Categories All Departments

Microscope for the macro-photography

Post a reply

Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review

Expand view Topic review: Microscope for the macro-photography

Post by Jne_K on Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:15 am


You can attach any small digital point and shoot camera to nearly any microscope with a universal digital adapter such as the Radian, Barska or Zhumell. (Just be sure to measure the diameter of the eyepiece on your microscope and order accordingly.) These adapters are simple affairs, consisting of a bracket on one end, which clamps to the eyepiece of the microscope and a platform at the rear end, which holds the camera over the eyepiece of the spotting scope.

For a microscope with illumination from above, try the LOMO SF50.

You can see all our microscopes on our website at

Microscope for the macro-photography

Post by mmjtoday on Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:12 am

Hello mate,

I am hoping you can help. I am trying to locate a microscope that I can use for macro-photography with my small digital camera. I need the microscope to be illuminated from the top rather than by a mirror from underneath, as I will be taking pictures of leaves and insects from my home. I am totally disabled with Motor Neuron Disease and want to try this hobby to occupy my mind.
I can afford about Ј100 (been saving for this for a very, very long time). Would you have anything in your stock, or do you know where I can find, something I can afford that would suffice?