2,548 Brands 529 Categories All Departments

Stop for riflescope?

Post a reply

Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review

Expand view Topic review: Stop for riflescope?

Re: Stop for riflescope?

Post by Steven_L on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 am

We have rings by Leapers such as the RGPM-25M4 that have a built in roll pin scope stop. For just a scope stop you can contact any airgun manufacterer or retailer for a selection of them. Some are gun specific.

Stop for riflescope?

Post by megapixel on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 am

Hi. I have the airgun RWS (diana) 31 panther which is very strong and a riflescope.
The gun has a hole(for a screw) on it between the rifle scope and me.
It is used for installing a stop in order to make stable the scope during the sudden moving of the air gun during shooting.
Can you help me find a stop?
Thank you.