2,548 Brands 529 Categories All Departments

LA-MI-TRH4-POL Microscope

Post a reply

Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review

Expand view Topic review: LA-MI-TRH4-POL Microscope

Post by Jne_K on Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:03 am


If your cam uses C-mount lenses, order the TRH4-POL-V.

For the Canon, order the TRH4-POL-F and add an EOS t-ring, such as the Celestron T-Rings For 35mm Cameras: 93419.

LA-MI-TRH4-POL Microscope

Post by todo on Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:00 am


We're interested in purchasing a LA-MI-TRH4-POL microscope. We have a ken-a-vision pupil cam. Which adapter should we buy to fit it on the microscope?

We are also interested in buying the Canon CA-CD-D400 camera. Which adapter should we get to fit it on the microscope?